2020 Worthington Avenue
(corner of Easton & Worthington Avenues)
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Follow us on Facebook:
Just click the map!
Lynn Terry, Director– email@example.com
Quality programs for children age 2, 3 and 4
(Children must be 2 by October 1, 2019)
Tuition and Fees
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT TO US THAN YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY
- Staff members hold CPR & First Aid certification.
- MLCCC provides snacks that are peanut & tree nut-free.
- Staff is trained in the handling of food allergies and emergency procedures.
- Site security has been upgraded, & safety measures are continually reviewed.
- Emergency plans are in effect and practiced, whether the situation calls for sheltering-in-place or evacuating the facility.
- We work closely with individual families at all times and also with early intervention providers when their input is requested by parents.
- Nothing is more important than the safety & well-being of the children in our care.
Now Registering for 2019/2020 School Year
back to top
Click for pictures
Friendly’s Family Fun Night
Our spring Friendly’s Family Fun Night will be on March 26 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. at 3099 William Penn Highway. We will be distributing vouchers for this event!!! The Friendly’s Corporation has changed their fund raising rules. Each person who attends must present a voucher before their food is ordered in order for us to receive credit for the purchases. We will distribute the vouchers through our churches and Sunday School before the event. Be sure to bring your voucher with you. We are not allowed to distribute them at Friendly’s.
If you have a printer you can get pdf format vouchers here.
The Child Center Staff