2020 Worthington Avenue
(corner of Easton & Worthington Avenues)
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Follow us on Facebook:
Just click the map!
Lynn Terry, Director– firstname.lastname@example.org
Quality programs for children age 2, 3 and 4
(Children must be 2 by October 1, 2017)
The Child Center Staff
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT TO US THAN YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY
- Staff members hold CPR & First Aid certification.
- MLCCC provides snacks that are peanut & tree nut-free.
- Staff is trained in the handling of food allergies and emergency procedures.
- Site security has been upgraded, & safety measures are continually reviewed.
- Emergency plans are in effect and practiced, whether the situation calls for sheltering-in-place or evacuating the facility.
- We work closely with individual families at all times and also with early intervention providers when their input is requested by parents.
- Nothing is more important than the safety & well-being of the children in our care.
Now Registering for 2018/2019 School Year
back to top
Click for pictures
Friendly’s Family Fun Night
The MLCCC will host Friendly’s Night on March 13, 2018 from 5:00-8:00 p.m. at 3099 William Penn Highway, Easton, PA. A percentage of all sales on the evening of March 6th will be donated to the MLCCC. Please consider enjoying an evening out for dinner/ice-cream with your friends and family and support the MLCCC!! Our popular Basket Raffle will be held. Proceeds will benefit our scholarship fund.