2020 Worthington Avenue
(corner of Easton & Worthington Avenues)
Bethlehem, PA 18017
Follow us on Facebook:
Just click the map!
Lynn Terry, Director– email@example.com
Quality programs for children age 2, 3 and 4
(Children must be 2 by October 1, 2018)
NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT TO US THAN YOUR CHILD’S SAFETY
- Staff members hold CPR & First Aid certification.
- MLCCC provides snacks that are peanut & tree nut-free.
- Staff is trained in the handling of food allergies and emergency procedures.
- Site security has been upgraded, & safety measures are continually reviewed.
- Emergency plans are in effect and practiced, whether the situation calls for sheltering-in-place or evacuating the facility.
- We work closely with individual families at all times and also with early intervention providers when their input is requested by parents.
- Nothing is more important than the safety & well-being of the children in our care.
Now Registering for 2018/2019 School Year
back to top
Click for pictures
The Child Center Staff